Wednesday, August 17, 2011

W...W...Wednesday (Week 2)

WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the three following questions:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?  

1) I am currently reading Finnikin of the Rock. It has me completely enthralled and I really wish all three of the books were out! The twists and turns are never-ending, and Evanjalin is such a witty, mischievous character. Love her.
2) I finished reading Demonglass. I loved this one even more than Hex Hall. The characters became much more real and easier to love, and more of her background was revealed. Loved it.
3) If Froi of the Exiles was out, this would be an easy pick. But unfortunately, it's not. I'll probably read Brightly Woven next.

1 comment:

  1. I don't read as fast as you...so my books are the same as last week ;) You should do this post every other week and then I should be able to participate!

    ReplyDelete