Random (adj.): to proceed without definite aim, reason, or pattern.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Weight Watchers Wednesday - August Edition
What with summer barbecues and Sundays at Mama's and my overall abhorrence of all things "exercise", I thought doing Weight Watchers in the summer would be a bit tough. Remember back when I started and I wanted to lose 15 pounds by Labor Day weekend? Well, I'm 7 pounds down! Adam has lost 10 pounds and is totally psyched about his progress. Thank you, Weight Watchers!
I have a lot to do the remainder of this week, including cleaning the condo up before we host dinner on Saturday and sending out Dawn's shower invitations now that we finally have a location. Did you know cleaning earns you Weight Watchers activity points? I guess it makes sense considering I always end up hot and sweaty by the time I'm done vacuuming up all the pug fur tumbleweeds. So bring on the stuff to do! I have 8 more pounds to lose in 3.5 weeks!
Labels:
Weight Watcher
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You can do it! I'm going slow and plan to lose 1lb a week for 18 weeks to get to my goal weight and then I'd like to maintain, that's the hardest part! I just started working out again last week so here's to us reaching our goals!!!
ReplyDelete