Random (adj.): to proceed without definite aim, reason, or pattern.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
W...W...W Wednesday (Week 1)
WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted at Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the three following questions:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?
1) I am not currently reading anything! I finished my book late last night and did not start another.
2) I finished Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins last night. Easy, fun read and I can't wait to read Demonglass soon!
3) I plan to read Demonglass next!
Labels:
WWW Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



HEY! :) I am happy to hear you enjoyed HH too! I'm not surprised tho
ReplyDeleteLove your background
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI may need to check out these they sound fun! I can always count on you for new book ideas :)
ReplyDelete@ Trudy, if you sign up for Goodreads, I can recommend tons of books for you. You know me, I read like it's going out of style. :-)
ReplyDeleteSweet! maybe I'll do that :)
ReplyDelete