Friday, August 12, 2011

Working for the weekend


This weekend is our last not-that-busy weekend until the middle of September! Adam is going to a stag (bachelor party for you Mid-westerners) tonight, so you know what that means! Rocky and I are going to sit at home and watch HGTV and/or TLC and/or Food Network and drink a couple low carb beers and read a trashy book or three. It's too bad the evening needs to be Weight Watchers friendly, or I'd totally make myself a huge plate of ooey gooey nachos with shredded chicken, too. Instead, I am currently brainstorming non-Adam friendly recipes I could make that I rarely get to have because I'm always cooking for both of us. Maybe shrimp fajitas? nomnomnom

Saturday Adam's baby sister and his mom are coming over for dinner. Ali requested risotto before she heads back to college (for her senior year!! she's filling out law school apps!! time sure does fly.) So Adam is making risotto, and I'm making a huge garden salad so I don't chow down on the whole pan. If I'm feeling ambitious, I may even make a dessert. Or maybe just cappuccinos with amaretto. Again - nomnomnom.

What are you ladies doing this weekend? Do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment