Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Have a Confession to Make

Even though Adam and I have been married for almost 4 months (on Wednesday!), I still sometimes read the wedding blogs I used to be obsessed with. Today, I sunk to a new low. I visited David's Bridal's website to look at their wedding gowns.

Right before the wedding, I was obsessed with finding a reception dress. It didn't end up happening, mostly because I didn't give myself enough time to find the perfect one. But now - David's has a couple "Two in One" dresses - they turn into a reception dress. How freaking cool is that? Now I want to get married again! Can we do a vow renewal at one year?! Here's my fave. Love. It.

See, this is what happens when I have too much time on my hands waiting for my mother-in-law's birthday brunch.

Love and Bloody Marys,
Jolene

1 comment:

  1. that's pretty funny...I sometimes want to do it again too, but I haven't gone as far as to look at dresses ;)

    ReplyDelete