We had leadership training today from 8-5, and we have another session tomorrow 8-12. We learned all sorts of fun things, and I came away from it all with a strange combination of enlightenment and disillusionment. (But that's for another post another day.) The one thing I know for a fact, though, was that the speaker wanted us to have a few drinks before we sat down to set our personal goals...in order to approach them with a more open mind.
One of my vendors was in town tonight and took a bunch of us out for drinks and some pizza. I had a lot of drinks...but I guess I forgot to work on setting the goals afterward. We did talk about "drinks and dreaming up your goals" an awful lot...it just didn't quite materialize.
I guess my leadership is a work-in-progress.
Love and goal-setting and glasses of chianti,
Jolene
No comments:
Post a Comment