- A house with a white picket fence. Adam and I want to sell this 1 bedroom condo and buy a 2-3 bedroom townhouse or house so we can start a family someday soon. But with the housing market in such a buyer's market it's really not a good time to sell. We're more than likely going to lose our shirts on this condo. Theoretically it's the easiest thing in the world to sell a house or a condo and move elsewhere. No one tells you you need to be prepared to lose thousands of dollars.
- 1.25 children. Adam is 35 years old already, and I'll be 27 in March. I would really like to get this whole having children thing going, but again...1 bedroom condo. Plus, daycare out here is around $900 per month. That's beyond ridiculously expensive.
- Two careers. We both have careers, not jobs. We are extremely happy we've both been so successful with our company, but it also makes it very difficult sometimes. I end up ticked off sometimes because we're both so stressed out. Who's supposed to be the supporter and who's supposed to be the supported? Right now we end up taking turns, but why can't we just have some time where we can just relax and not worry about the day-to-day nonsense?
Love and frustration,
Jolene
No comments:
Post a Comment