Friday, July 1, 2011

Who Let the Facts Out?

Joining Lacey on her 31 Day challenge! Here goes day #1!
1.     A photo of yourself with 10 facts.

One of my favorite pictures from the wedding, hands-down. <3 my dad.




    1. I secretly get really geeked out when I smell manure or diesel fumes because it reminds me of home. No, really. I squeal like a little girl.
    2. I have accidentally almost seriously injured the Notorious P.U.G. not once, but twice. Once with a kitchen knife and tonight with my foot. He was playing the "run into the bedroom and try to steal a sock really quick while mom is changing out of her work clothes" game and when I tried to block him in the doorway with my foot...I kicked him in the face. Woopsies. Call PETA.
    3.  There is a gentleman in the area who has a horse. Sometimes he rides the horse through our condo complex. Seeing him ride through such a hugely populated residential area cheers me up for some reason. Him, and the basset hound named Flash who visits my building each evening with his owner. Love him.
    4. When someone friends me on Facebook that I either don't know or don't like at all, I don't have the guts to downright turn them down. So I pretty much always have out-standing friend requests that I just pretend not to see. It's a good way to live your life.
    5. I have a love affair with guacamole.I could probably eat it on shoe leather.
    6. I still put German, Spanish and Mandarin on my resume even though I haven't spoken any of them in 5 years or so. I call it embellishment, you call it lying. Tomato, tomahto.
    7. Sometimes, when the pug is doing his guard-pug, barking at the door obnoxiously routine, I want to kick him in the face but NOT accidentally. Again, call PETA.
    8. I could probably eat french toast at any hour of the day. Like, right now.
    9. I am a firm believer that Starbucks iced vanilla coffee is the nectar of the gods.
    10. I wish we could go back to the way ladies dressed in the 40s. It seems like it must have been so elegant!


1 comment:

  1. I love your writing...you should try to get a job doing that :)

    ReplyDelete