Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 2: If you could trade places with a character from a book or movie who would it be and why?

I surely hope it doesn't have to be a fiction book, because this one is definitely a real person.
Ree Drummond, the author and main character of The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels -- A Love Story.


I mean, swept off your feet by a real-life cowboy? Yes, please.  



Ree has the best sense of humor and is very frank and honest about the difficulties she faced going from being a city girl to living out in the middle of nowhere on her husband's ranch. I read her blog and try some of her recipes, and she is a very successful woman in her own right and still adores her husband. Also, she has three absolutely adorable children and two basset hounds. And horses. Of course I'd want to be her.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am obsessed with her blog! She's such an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Jolene. and i am not shocked one teensy bit. perfection.

    ReplyDelete