Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things I'm Lovin'

It's too easy to fall into a bad mood when a lot of things are stressful for me and the people surrounding me. So today, I'm going to talk about the things I'm lovin'!

  1. The expanded grocery section at our Target has Panera soups and salad dressings, including their Asian salad dressing! Not to mention they also have pre-packaged apples slices with caramel dip. Seriously, if I still worked there I would spend my whole paycheck at Target...not just most of it!
  2. 2 weeks and 2 days until Adam and I are packed up and headed to Portsmouth, RI! The picture at the top of this list is going to be our view for a week. Not too shabby. :-)
  3.  My mom asked me this week if I wanted to go to Chicago with her for Labor Day weekend if she paid for my flights. Well, that's a no-brainer! So she booked us some crazy cheap direct flights and we're staying right on Michigan Avenue! I've never been, so she's going to be my tour guide. Yay, free long weekend in Chicago!
  4. My pug is adorable. Yes, really. No, it's not distinguished that he dances around and grabs his leash in his mouth when I'm trying to take him for a walk, but he's so cute later when he's all tuckered out and he glares at me to move my laptop so he can sleep on me. It all balances out in the end.
The End.

1 comment:

  1. I just started to read your blog again because for the longest heme it was the one about having nothing to talk about that I forgot to check it every day...anyways I love that you get to go to Chicago!!! It will super fun!

    ReplyDelete