Monday, August 13, 2012

Playing Catch Up

In 2012 so far, I have:

  • flown to Vegas twice for tradeshows (April and July)
  • flown to Michigan to surprise my grandmother for her 75th birthday party (and to visit a vendor while I was there)
  • planned to go to China for business, only to  be told 6 days prior to departure it was being postponed indefinitely. We may be going next month now. Who knows?
  • decided with my husband we should rent our 1 bedroom condo to my sister-in-law and her boyfriend, and rent a larger house for ourselves (May)
  • moved into larger house and started painting, organizing, etc. (July)
  • gotten even more addicted to Pinterest because of the house projects. Homemade cleaning supplies, anyone? (They really do work wonderfully!)
  • been given the opportunity to accompany Adam on a Sharp incentive trip to Budapest and Prague for four days (next week!)
  • planned a trip to Disney World and Wizarding World of Harry Potter for this October!
So...that's the major highlights. I'm hoping to be able to expound on some of them over the next couple of weeks. I'd love to show some "before" and "after" pictures of the house we're renting. But since we're leaving for Budapest in one week, we'll see if I just skip straight to European photos when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you around girl! Travel safely and can't wait to see pictures from Budapest!

    ReplyDelete