Adam and I got back late Sunday night from our 6 day whirlwind trip to Europe. We spent 1.5 days in Budapest, Hungary and 2.5 days in Prague, Czech Republic. The trip was an incentive trip from Sharp, so we had a couple scheduled events and some time on our own to explore. I have to admit, Budapest was not my favorite European city. I'm not sure if it was a combo of jet lag and the crazy heat, but I just wasn't all that interested in exploring it much! Prague, however, was a different story! We had a scheduled event at U Fleků, a pub founded in 1499, which was pretty amazing. And their micro-brew was delicious! We took a tour of the Prague Castle, the Communist Museum, wandered around Lesser Town (Mala Strana) and ate a ton of sausage and schnitzel and consumed loads of Pilsner. One night it began raining, but thankfully we were already at a restaurant with awnings so we just stayed and had drinks until the rain stopped! The last night in Prague Sharp had a scheduled gala dinner at the rooftop restaurant at the InterContinental Hotel. Let me tell you, I could have gotten used to those views! I didn't bring my camera (silly me), but I reminded Adam to put some up on Facebook from his iPhone. I'll have some to share here shortly!
Edit: Here's one example!
Being back home is quite a shock - no more relaxation, and right now my body is insisting it's almost 3 AM! So...I think it may be another early night for me tonight. Goodnight my dears!

No comments:
Post a Comment